We are working towards a society in which people’s health and social care needs are heard, understood and met.
Achieving this vision will mean that:
- People shape health and social care delivery
- People influence the services they receive personally
- People hold services to account
We are the consumer champion for health and social care.
We achieve this by:
- Listening hard to people, especially the most vulnerable, to understand their experiences and what matters most to them
- Influencing those who have the power to change services so that they better meet people’s needs now and into the future
- Empowering and informing people to get the most from their health and social care services and encouraging other organisations to do the same
- Working with the Healthwatch network to champion service improvement and to empower local people
All of our work is informed by our values: